MusSic for cOoL bOiS


Friday, April 27, 2018

Moving On


Our blogs have no consistent theme or style, so this weekend I want to work on formatting our blog. We accomplished speeding up our robot, and successfully completed the figure 8. We have fixed 3 out of 4 of the long axles. I'm almost done rebuilding the Solidworks robot, so when the claw is done, all we have to do is add it on top. Finally, we moved the battery to the front of our bot, and flipped the cortex around, leaving more space in the back for the claws base. We also added the two beams for the claw.

No comments:

Post a Comment